Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 2, Episode 21 Lights, Camera, Val
First Aired: May 13, 2000
V.I.P. try to keep a Hollywood director, with unhappy investors on his heels, from being edited out permanently. Kay: Leah Lail. Nikki: Natalie Raitano. Tasha: Molly Culver. Quick: Shaun Baker.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood