Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 2, Episode 1 Return of the Owl
First Aired: September 25, 1999
V.I.P. is hired to protect a Norwegian diplomat during a peace conference, and Tasha (Molly Culver) discovers that she was secretly brainwashed to become an assassin and turns to her ex, the Owl (Thomas Kretschmann), for help. Erik Estrada and Donny and Marie Osmond have cameos. Quick: Shaun Baker.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative