A reality competition in which aspiring chefs compete for culinary stardom. Each episode features two challenges---a short test of basic cooking skills and an elimination challenge, in which one failing contestant is sent packing.
Premiered: March 8, 2006
Season 9, Episode 11 Fit for an Evil Queen
First Aired: January 18, 2012
The chefs try not to go off the rails when they use various ingredients delivered to them by a train. Later, they create a gothic dish fit for a queen, yet the plate must embody the very essence of evil. Guest judge: Charlize Theron.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative