A reality competition in which aspiring chefs compete for culinary stardom. Each episode features two challenges---a short test of basic cooking skills and an elimination challenge, in which one failing contestant is sent packing.
Premiered: March 8, 2006
Season 7, Episode 10 Covert Cuisine
First Aired: August 18, 2010
Mystery and spyjinks abound when items in a mystery box challenge the chefs, who must then transform famous dishes into different culinary fare. They serve up their creations inside closely guarded CIA headquarters to CIA director Leon Panetta and his allies. Wylie Dufresne is the guest judge.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage