A covert team of U.S. Special Forces operatives undertake missions around the world while their wives attempt to carry on a normal life back at home, living on a military base and keeping their husbands' secrets.
Premiered: March 7, 2006
Season 1, Episode 5 Non-Permissive Environment
First Aired: April 4, 2006
Jonas and his team successfully carry out the assassination of a terrorist in Spain before learning that the Spanish government has called off the mission and will not protect them. With the police on their trail, the Unit members attempt to escape the country. Back at home, Molly discovers that her 19-year-old daughter, Betsy, has broken into the house and wants to drop out of college. Also, Kim considers taking a college course.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage