A covert team of U.S. Special Forces operatives undertake missions around the world while their wives attempt to carry on a normal life back at home, living on a military base and keeping their husbands' secrets.
Premiered: March 7, 2006
Season 2, Episode 3 The Kill Zone
First Aired: October 3, 2006
Jonas and his crew attempt to help two other Unit members who are pinned down by a sniper in a Paraguay village. When they reach the location, they discover that one soldier is dead. Back at the base, news of the man's death reaches his fiancée, who is like a mother to his two daughters. Unfortunately, she isn't their legal guardian, and the Army intends to turn the girls over to their estranged grandparents.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York