The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 2, Episode 22 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: March 4, 2004
Work at Harbor Viiew, the 1805 Georgian-style house in Bermuda, has been slowed by steady rains; still there's some progress inside, and the deck on the addition is taking shape. Meanwhile, carpenter Norm Abram works on a cedar mantel for the dining-room fireplace at a local mill shop, and plumbing-heating expert Richard Trethewey explores Bermuda's water-supply system. On “Ask This Old House,” projects include a curved basecap molding for a stairwell and collectng maple sap to turn into maple syrup. Also: purchasing electrical wire by the foot. Kevin O'Connor hosts.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 8:00pmNew | Season 13, Episode 18 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage