The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 1, Episode 21 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: February 27, 2003
Breakfast-room work in the Lake Forest, Ill., kitchen project includes installing drywall and a concrete floor, along with bracketed posts crafted by carpenter Norm Abram. Elsewhere, a dip in the kitchen floor has been addressed with a steel beam in the basement, the floor has been resheathed with plywood and polyurethane foam insulation blown into the walls. Meanwhile, host Steve Thomas and homeowner Heidi Smith visit a kitchen designer in Hinsdale, Ill. Then, in “Ask This Old House,” Thomas and landscaper Roger Cook demonstrate snow shovels and snow blowers, while contractor Tom Silva repairs a broken sash cord on an old window.
Next On TVSee all »
Sat Mar 28 11:00amSeason 13, Episode 17 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood