The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland following the daily strife of frazzled mum Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behaviour.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 2, Episode 23 The Bridge
First Aired: May 18, 2011
Brick has a fear of crossing bridges, so Frankie and Mike try to help him conquer it; Axl wants to be a lifeguard at the public pool, but so does his nemesis, Sean Donahue; and Sue has trouble picking out a two-piece swimsuit for opening day at the pool.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage