The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland follows the daily strife of frazzled mom Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behavior.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 4, Episode 18 The Name
First Aired: March 28, 2013
Frankie needs to study for her finals, so Janet volunteers to run the household and finds herself unprepared for the utter chaos. Meanwhile, Axl tries not to feel threatened by Cassidy's ex-boyfriend; and Sue wishes to change her redundant middle name.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood