The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland follows the daily strife of frazzled mom Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behavior.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 4, Episode 11 Life Skills
First Aired: January 9, 2013
Axl is paired up with Sue for a life-skills project, much to his dismay. Elsewhere, Brick's school therapist advises him on how to make friends; and Frankie and Mike deal with a difficult insurance company when they file a claim for a broken windshield.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 9:00amSeason 1, Episode 3 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative