The Middle 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
A sitcom about a working-class family in the U.S. heartland follows the daily strife of frazzled mom Frankie who, alongside her husband, raises their three kids, the youngest being an outcast at school because of his unusual behavior.
Premiered: September 30, 2009
Season 4, Episode 10 Twenty Years
First Aired: December 12, 2012
Frankie suspects that Mike has grown bored with her as their 20th wedding anniversary approaches. Meanwhile, Sue wants her brothers to help her throw a party for their parents; and Brick acts catatonic after Axl ruins the ending of a book for him.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 9:00amSeason 1, Episode 3 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative