The Guardian 2001 | TV Show Watchlist
A young legal shark works in his father's high-powered firm and at a child-advocacy center. But the latter isn't exactly pro-bono work: it's part of a drug sentence. Still, the experience has changed him.
Premiered: September 25, 2001
Season 3, Episode 14 All Is Mended
First Aired: February 10, 2004
After Lulu informs Nick that their unborn child has Down syndrome, Alvin assigns Nick to a probate case involving a young man with the same condition. Nick also represents a man whose daughters have been taken away from him following a sexual-abuse accusation. Lulu: Wendy Moniz. Nick: Simon Baker. Jake: Raphael Sbarge.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage