The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Between early success as a rapper and later on the big screen, Will Smith headlined this hit sitcom about a streetwise Philadelphia youth living with wealthy relatives in L.A. The cultural clashes that inevitably arose resulted in life lessons for all.
Premiered: September 10, 1990
Season 6, Episode 14 Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
First Aired: February 12, 1996
Part 1 of two. Philip's political involvement doesn't include Vivian; the owner of a modeling agency (Joan Van Ark) "discovers" Ashley (Tatyana M. Ali). Vivian: Daphne Maxwell Reid. Philip: James Avery. Will: Will Smith.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage