The Brothers Garcia 2000 | TV Show Watchlist
`Wonder Years'-style comedy about a Mexican-American clan in the suburbs of San Antonio. The focus is on the four Garcia brothers as seen through the eyes of Larry, the youngest child, whose adult reminiscences are voiced by narrator John Leguizamo.
Premiered: July 23, 2000
Season 4, Episode 5 Big Break
First Aired: July 27, 2003
Larry, Lorena and Carlos attempt to crash George's interview with singer Solange Knowles (who appears as herself); and Ray devises a plan to get Sonia out of the house so he can binge on the high-cholesterol foods she has forbidden him from eating. Paolo: Nicholas Gonzales.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia