The Borgias 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Historical drama about the infamous Renaissance-era Italian family, one of whom became head of the Catholic Church as Pope Alexander VI. His son Cesare was the subject of Machiavelli's classic "The Prince."
Premiered: April 3, 2011
Season 1, Episode 5 The Borgias in Love
First Aired: April 24, 2011
Lucrezia turns her attentions to a handsome young stable boy as a temporary escape from her loveless marriage. Meanwhile, Cesare has fallen in love with an influential baron's wife and takes drastic steps to ensure she will become his. On the political front, Cesare persuades Machiavelli to reconsider his pact with Della Rovere, which would allow French troops passage through Florence.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative