Survivor: Cook Islands 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
The 13th edition of the reality series strands 20 people on the Cook Islands in the Pacific to vie for the $1 million grand prize. Initially, the castaways are divided into four ethnically diverse groups (African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic, white) (more…)
Premiered: September 14, 2006
Season 13, Episode 11 Why Would You Trust Me?
First Aired: November 23, 2006
The two tribes merge into one and Yul tries to persuade Jonathan to join the Aitutaki alliance. The immunity challenge is an endurance contest that requires each castaway to climb a pole and hang on to it for as long as possible. At tribal council, the 12th person is voted out. Jeff Probst is the host.
Trending TonightSee all »
By CBS Home EntertainmentBuy New: $34.95
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage