South Pacific 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The South Pacific is the greatest ocean on Earth. It is still relatively healthy and teeming with fish, but it is a fragile paradise.
Flightless parrots, burrowing bats, giant skinks and kangaroos in trees… On the isolated islands of the South Pacific, the wildlife has evolved in extraordinary ways.
Witness the birth, growth and death of an island in the greatest ocean on Earth. With unforgettable images of an erupting underwater volcano, rivers of lava exploding below the waves, and roads and houses buried by molten rivers of rock.
Much of this remote, blue wilderness is a marine desert. Using the greatest shipwreck story of all time – an event that inspired Moby Dick – the huge challenges of survival in this seemingly endless blue ocean are revealed.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Oxford University PressBuy New: $24.40
By Hal LeonardBuy New: $12.11
By Hal LeonardBuy New: $14.39
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage