A former White House communications director opens a Washington, D.C. crisis-management firm in this drama based on the work of crisis manager Judy Smith, whose clients have included Monica Lewinsky and Justice Clarence Thomas.
Premiered: April 5, 2012
Season 2, Episode 12 Truth or Consequences
First Aired: January 31, 2013
The "Gladiators in Suits" discover the truth about the rigged election, and learn a thing or two about Olivia, also. Meanwhile, Mellie goes to great lengths to reel in Fitz.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Bloomsbury USABuy New: $20.53
By PlumeBuy New: $11.65
The Ultimate Hollywood Tour Book: The Incomparable Guide to Movie Stars' Homes, Movie and TV Locations, Scandals, Murders, Suicides, and All the...
By North Ridge BooksBuy New: $13.30
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood