Rock Me Baby 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
A morning DJ named Jimmy and his wife, Beth, become parents, leaving little time for the couple's shared or separate needs. Adding to their stress is the fact that Jimmy gets up at 4 am to get to work, while Beth is home all day with their son, Otis.
Premiered: September 16, 2003
Season 1, Episode 20 Two's Company, Four's a Crowd
First Aired: May 18, 2004
Carl and Pam put a crimp in Jimmy and Beth's sex life by hanging out with them constantly. Summer: Amber Valletta. Johnny Hot-Pants: Mark Holton.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood