Nova scienceNow 2005 | TV Show Watchlist
Season 6, Episode 1 What Makes Us Human?
First Aired: October 10, 2012
In the Season 6 premiere, David Pogue examines the evolutionary roots of those traits that separate humans from other species. He also investigates what may have happened to the Neanderthals and undergoes a test to see if he has any Neanderthal DNA. Also: the story of Ethiopian paleoanthropologist Zeresenay Alemseged, who discovered the fossil bones of Selam, a 3.3 million-year-old human ancestor who is often called "Lucy's baby."
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia