A successful "JAG" spin-off about criminal cases involving Navy and Marine personnel, handled by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. For the second season, the series title was shortened from "Navy NCIS" to "NCIS."
Premiered: September 23, 2003
Season 1, Episode 6 High Seas
First Aired: November 4, 2003
An NCIS agent (Joel Gretsch) who worked for Gibbs asks his help in the case of a seaman (Charlie Hofheimer) who tests positive for methamphetamines, but claims he never took the drug. PO Niles: Jonathan T. Floyd. Reyes: Carlos Gomez. PO Shrewe: Anson Scoville.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative