A crime-solving wife and mother of three has visions and sees dead people. Inspired by real-life medium Allison DuBois. Canceled by NBC after a five-season run on the network, the supernatural drama rematerialized on CBS in fall 2009.
Premiered: January 3, 2005
Season 3, Episode 14 We Had a Dream
First Aired: February 28, 2007
A battle of good and evil plays out when a serial killer (Eric Stoltz) who shares Allison's psychic gifts escapes from prison and seeks revenge against Allison, who helped put him behind bars a year earlier.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative