A crime-solving wife and mother of three has visions and sees dead people. Inspired by real-life medium Allison DuBois. Canceled by NBC after a five-season run on the network, the supernatural drama rematerialized on CBS in fall 2009.
Premiered: January 3, 2005
Season 5, Episode 13 How to Make a Killing in Big Business
First Aired: May 4, 2009
Part 1 of 3. Allison resigns at the DA's office when she's lured by a fellow psychic (Tracy Pollan) to work at a formidable corporation. She basks in the opulent corporate lifestyle, but she's haunted by visions of a serial killer's murderous fury in Phoenix. Meanwhile, the territorial company bigwig (David Morse) forbids Allison from sharing her dreams with Devalos and Scanlon. And Ariel begins taking pills, hoping they'll block out her visions of a ghost.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage