Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
As the co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Richard Bandler, has been helping people for decades through his inventive methods and emphasis on modeling successful behavior. Paul McKenna sits down with one of the major influences on his own career.
Each month millions turn to astrologer, Susan Miller, as a trusted guide to help navigate their personal and professional lives. Paul McKenna talks with Susan about embracing technology, writing copiously and building an international following.
Richard Dawkins is an ethologist, evolutionary biologist, international author and one of the world's best known atheists. He sits down with Paul McKenna to discuss Darwin, God, artificial intelligence and the difference between science and common sense.
The endlessly curious but often skeptical, Richard E. Grant, is a challenging guest for best-selling author and Hynotherapist, Paul McKenna. His energy and intellect are on full display as the two discuss the morality of revenge.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia