Little People, Big World 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
The story of Matt and Amy Roloff, a married couple who are both a little more than 4-feet tall. They run a 34-acre farm in Oregon and have four children, three of whom are average-size while one is a little person.
Premiered: March 4, 2006
Season 3, Episode 36 New Addition
First Aired: April 21, 2008
Matt's plans to completely remodel the Roloff house turn out to be more than he can handle, and Amy worries about the cost since they've already hired an architect and a general contractor.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood