Little People, Big World 2006 | TV Show
The story of Matt and Amy Roloff, a married couple who are both a little more than 4-feet tall. They run a 34-acre farm in Oregon and have four children, three of whom are average-size while one is a little person.
Premiered: March 4, 2006
Season 7, Episode 1 Playing With Fire
First Aired: October 29, 2013
All four Roloff kids are home for the first time in years as the seventh season begins, which will help as wedding season is approaching and the farm needs a lot of work. Meanwhile, Matt hatches a wild scheme; and the family deal with tragic news.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia