Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 7, Episode 8 Family Business
First Aired: November 20, 1996
A department-store murder casts suspicion on the two daughters of the store's owner, one of whom is the deceased's widow. Kate: Anne Twomey. Laura: Jean De Baer. Judge Larkin: Rochelle Oliver. Patton: Bill Moor. Greer: Richard Venture. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative