Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 18, Episode 7 Quit Claim
First Aired: February 6, 2008
Evidence in a hit and run leads to a real-estate scam artist who has all but vanished. With the help of a title-agency employee (January Jones), the detectives go undercover in an attempt to lure the conman out of hiding. But the sting goes bad, prompting the department to shift its focus to a surprising suspect.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative