Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 13, Episode 7 Open Season
First Aired: November 20, 2002
After his client is acquitted for the attempted murder of a cop, a high-profile defense lawyer is killed. Danielle Melnick: Tovah Feldshuh. Julian Preuss: Garret Dillahunt. Matthew Clemens: Michael Louis Wells. Judge Barbara Lusky: Iris Little Thomas. Harrison Taylor: Michael Mulheren. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Southerlyn: Elisabeth Rohm. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative