Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 15, Episode 4 Coming Down Hard
First Aired: October 6, 2004
The deaths of two college students lead to a case involving drug experiments and a doctor (Peter Strauss) who heads a pharmaceutical company. James Rillard: Boyd Gaines. Dr. Russell Toomey: Philip Goodwin. Judge Taylor: Michael Mulheren. Hjalmar Forskerskoler: Boris McGiver. Colin Reese: Robert Sella. Fontana: Dennis Farina.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York