Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 11, Episode 3 Dissonance
First Aired: November 1, 2000
After a violinist's murder, a case evolves in which Lewin and the presiding judge (Ron McLarty) exchange threats. Arthur Gold: George Grizzard. Reger: Ronald Guttman. Mrs. Reger: Jan Maxwell. Stern: Ritchie Coster. Brannigan: Terry Serpico. Lewin: Dianne Wiest. Carmichael: Angie Harmon. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood