Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 16, Episode 19 Positive
First Aired: April 5, 2006
A young suspect commits suicide as Dets. Fontana and Green try to arrest him for the slaying of a diner owner. Before he died, the teen admitted that he meant to kill a medical administrator whom he blamed for the death of his sister, an HIV-positive patient at a children's hospital, which eventually ends up getting investigated for questionable medical practices. Dr. Andrew Copelan: Vondie Curtis Hall. ME Rodgers: Leslie Hendrix.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative