Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 14, Episode 15 Veteran's Day
First Aired: February 18, 2004
An attorney (Joe Morton) claims extreme emotional disturbance as a defense for the man accused of strangling a combative college student. Kenneth Silva: Paul Calderon. Rehana Khemlani: Poorna Jagannathan. Judge Pongracic: Charlotte Ortiz Colavin. Mariela Silva: Saundra Santiago. Ron Duvall: Wayne Duvall.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage