Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 13, Episode 10 Mother's Day
First Aired: January 8, 2003
The aftermath of a hit-and-run killing results in Southerlyn facing a former acquaintance (Charissa Chamorro) in court. Diane Payton: Ellen McLaughlin. Caroline Milius: Janet Zarish. Ronald Milius: Martin Kildare. Waiter: Allie Woods. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Southerlyn: Elisabeth Rohm. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood