Last Comic Standing 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
This stand-up contest mixes elements of `American Idol' and `Survivor' as contestants share a house and choose their opponents in head-to-head competitions decided by their audience, with the winner copping an NBC talent deal, among other prizes.
Premiered: June 10, 2003
Season 6, Episode 8 Last Comic Standing
First Aired: July 10, 2008
The 12 stand-up finalists must prove their quick-wittedness in a boxing ring. There, the comic hopefuls square off in three lightning rounds featuring punchy one-liners, zingers, disses and comebacks. Also: a Top 10 ranking of the series' best jokes.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage