Cocreator Steven Bochco's classic law series is set in a ritzy L.A. firm, where caffeine and ego-driven meetings frequently veer from diverse cases into the hectic, neurotic personal lives of its large staff. Winner of 15 Emmys, it follows Bochco's success (more…)
Season 4, Episode 13 Whatever Happened to Hannah?
First Aired: February 15, 1990
A comic charges his comedy-writer ex-wife with heckling him on-stage; a divorcée (Sian Barbara Allen) sues her ex (Edward Edwards) for years of abuse; and Kelsey wages war on Rosalind (Diana Muldaur). Sitkowitz: Lee Kessler. Kelsey: Jill Eikenberry.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York