Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 7, Episode 9 Knit, People, Knit!
First Aired: November 28, 2006
Stars Hollow prepares for a knitathon and Lorelai, who's participating, worries that the townsfolk aren't ready to accept her and Christopher as a couple; Anna stuns Luke when she tells him that she and April are moving to New Mexico; Rory and her friends throw Lucy a 2002-themed birthday party, where Rory finally confronts Marty about his indifference toward her; and T.J. tells Luke that Liz, who's ready to give birth at any moment, wants to have the baby at home.
Trending TonightSee all »
By WB Television Network, TheUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $20.99 (as of 4:43 PM UTC - more info)
By Smart PopUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $15.20 (as of 4:43 PM UTC - more info)
By Warner Home VideoUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $15.73 (as of 4:43 PM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia