Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 4, Episode 9 Ted Koppel's Big Night Out
First Aired: November 18, 2003
Rory and Lorelai attend Richard and Emily's posh tailgating party at the Yale-Harvard football game, where an encounter with Richard's college sweetheart exposes an upsetting secret he's been keeping for more than 30 years. Elsewhere, Paris tries to score an interview with a distinguished faculty member (Michael York); Rory has reservations about Luke's new waiter; and Lorelai finally accepts Jason's dinner invitation. Jason: Chris Eigeman. Pennilyn: Linda Gehringer.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia