Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 7, Episode 5 The Great Stink
First Aired: October 24, 2006
Lorelai and Christopher attend Friday-night dinner as an official couple, but have an argument when he announces he's granting Sherry's request to let G.G. (Nicolette Collier) stay with her in Paris; Logan surprises Rory when he returns home for business, but during a dinner with his colleagues, she feels threatened by his attractive coworker; and a train carrying pickles derails and makes Stars Hollows one smelly town.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York