Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 7, Episode 22 Bon Voyage
First Aired: May 15, 2007
In the series finale, Rory gets a job as a political journalist; Luke organizes the whole town of Stars Hollow to throw a graduation party for Rory, who gives a speech expressing her gratitude for their support over the years; Luke's thoughtfulness provokes an unusual reaction from Lorelai; and Luke and Lorelai have breakfast with Rory on the morning she is to leave and begin her career. Journalist Christiane Amanpour has a cameo.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative