Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 4, Episode 13 Nag Hammadi Is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels
First Aired: February 10, 2004
While waiting for his car to be fixed, Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) tries to keep a low profile but keeps bumping into Rory, who finally faces off with her irresponsible ex after his separate showdowns with Luke and Lorelai. In other developments, Luke gets off on the wrong foot with his sister's new beau; and Lorelai and Jason pose as a couple at a charity event, per Emily's request. Liz: Kathleen Wilhoite. T.J.: Michael DeLuise.
Next On TVSee all »
Fri Mar 27 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 11 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood