A classy, superbly acted drama about the middle-class Lawrences of Pasadena, Cal., this began life as a six-part miniseries and presented an unusually realistic (and often somber) view of everyday life. Mike Nichols was one of the show's producers.
Premiered: March 9, 1976
Season 2, Episode 19 Taking Chances
First Aired: March 8, 1977
Doug's acceptance of blindness over risky surgery has everyone but Buddy catering to him. Second of two parts. James Broderick, Sada Thompson. Raskin: Donald Moffat. Willie: Gary Frank. Hammond: John Harkins. Nancy: Meredith Baxter Birney. Dr. Herman: Robert Symonds. Beach: Ann Sweeny. Kreiger: Woody Skaggs.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage