A classy, superbly acted drama about the middle-class Lawrences of Pasadena, Cal., this began life as a six-part miniseries and presented an unusually realistic (and often somber) view of everyday life. Mike Nichols was one of the show's producers.
Premiered: March 9, 1976
Season 2, Episode 15 Someone's Watching
First Aired: February 8, 1977
An overzealous secret admirer makes Nancy fear for herself and her baby. Sada Thompson, James Broderick. Alvin Tanner: Alfred Lutter Jr. Susie: Anne Schedeen. Buddy: Kristy McNichol. Det. Steinmetz: George D. Wallace. Willie: Gary Frank. Tony D'Allesandro: Anthony De Longis. Instructor: Newell Alexander.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage