Everybody Loves Raymond 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
Ray Romano hit the sitcom stratosphere with this gem based on his stand-up routine. It's about a Long Island sportswriter and his intrusive parents, who live (in)conveniently across the street from him, his wife and their three children. Romano and costars (more…)
Premiered: September 13, 1996
Season 7, Episode 1 Who Am I?
First Aired: October 14, 2002
Ray thinks something is wrong with him after he returns from a night out with the guys and admits to Debra that he didn't enjoy it. She thinks it's a sign that he's finally growing up, but she's horrified when Ray says he wants to join his dad's lodge. Gianni: Jon Manfrellotti. Max: Max Rosenthal. Albert: Albert Romano. Bernie: Tom McGowan. Linda: Maggie Wheeler. Stan: Victor Raider-Wexler. Garvin: Len Lesser. Brian: James Rich. Everett: J.G. Hertzler.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood