A smart, if at times sudsy, multigenerational drama about a New York doctor who moves to Colorado with his two kids after his wife's death and opens a clinic. His arrival at first upset the town's other doctor, but the two eventually became unlikely partne (more…)
Premiered: September 16, 2002
Season 1, Episode 10 Is There a Doctor in the House?
First Aired: November 18, 2002
Delia and her grandmother plan a birthday party for Edna, unaware that the gruff nurse hates celebrating the event; Andy seeks Nina's advice for dealing with his in-laws, who continue to offer suggestions about Ephram's future without regard for Andy's feelings. Nonny: Doris Belack. Jacob: Mark Rydell. Nina: Stephanie Niznik. Delia: Vivien Cardone. Edna: Debra Mooney. Andy: Treat Williams.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative