Season 8, Episode 103 Could You Be an Eyewitness?
First Aired: February 5, 2010
Conclusion. Topic: the veracity of eyewitness identification in criminal cases. The hour focuses on the case of a Chicago man who was jailed for 14 years for a rape he didn't commit after the victim mistakenly identified him as her attacker.
Trending TonightSee all »
By WileyBuy New: $18.59
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $11.66
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood