Dr. Phil TV Show
Season 8, Episode 103 Could You Be an Eyewitness?
First Aired: February 5, 2010
Conclusion. Topic: the veracity of eyewitness identification in criminal cases. The hour focuses on the case of a Chicago man who was jailed for 14 years for a rape he didn't commit after the victim mistakenly identified him as her attacker.
Trending TonightSee all »
By WileyUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $21.16 (as of 12:31 PM UTC - more info)
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $11.66 (as of 12:31 PM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia