Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 8, Episode 23 A Town Without Pity
First Aired: February 6, 2002
Part 1 of two. Mark's daughter Carol (Stacy Van Dyke) and her newlywed husband disappear from a remote California town. Mark believes they may be victims of foul play after some of the locals start acting suspiciously and a potential witness is murdered. Campbell: Frederick Coffin. Kelly: Molly Hagan. Antoine: Faran Tahir. Mark: Dick Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage