Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 7, Episode 10 The Seven Deadly Sins
First Aired: November 18, 1999
Mark and Steve pursue a cat burglar who stole a priceless diamond cut for the last Czar of Russia---and committed murder in the process. Meanwhile, a female inspector from Scotland Yard shows up claiming to know the identity of the thief. Steve: Barry Van Dyke. Jesse: Charlie Schlatter. Mark: Dick Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage