CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 2000 | TV Show Watchlist
Las Vegas criminologists use scientific methods to solve grisly murders in this unusually graphic (and hugely popular) drama, which inspired a host of other cop-show 'procedurals.' An immediate ratings smash for CBS, the series adroitly mixes painstaking d (more…)
Premiered: October 6, 2000
Season 5, Episode 11 Who Shot Sherlock?
First Aired: January 6, 2005
A man who pretended he was Sherlock Holmes and re-created the legendary sleuth's famous 221B Baker St. dwelling in his basement is found shot to death there. The chief suspects fancy themselves to be Dr. Watson, Prof. Moriarty and Irene Adler. Grissom initially investigates, but hands the case off to Greg for his final proficiency. Outside of town, a dead man is found inside a wrecked vehicle and Warrick and Nick try to determine whether foul play was involved.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage